Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 February 2015

THE MORE YOU JUDGE THE LESS YOU KNOW!

I saw her  always with a stubborn face mostly in the verandah outside the department room no. 208. I knew she was a post graduate student who'd be talking over the phone or at times with friends in the corridor. Nevertheless did I feel that she was not so interactive and feel-good-to-be-with type of a person. Sentimence and Empathy has this weird behaviour... Your outlook towards a person change poles in just a jiffy. And that's exactly what happens, at times, where you cannot judge people by what you see. Another colleague who's known for his character and helping mentality came to me asking for some resumes today. He was innocent enough saying "I have never made any resumes in my whole life and this girl has actually asked for help". The least I could do was to get some sample CVs, that students had made, from Institute LAN; and there she came. I didn't know that the girl he talked about, who lost her parents and left to move forward with a loss,nothing could replace at such an early stage of her life, was the same girl who I saw stalling across the department corridor even at late nights all alone... She was nervous because an American company offered her a job and needs a CV, which she had never done before! They sat for around an hour to finally bring out a smile; first of its kind I have seen on her otherwise serious face. I always wonder how tough it'd be to have such a loss and still move on, leaving the mark behind, as if nothing happened... That day which I had never looked forward to meet, and still not ready to meet... I hope she get a better life with happiness and satisfaction to bring out the best in her capacity... For people tend to be strong these days, when they lose something... Something one valued that never had a backup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me??

My photo
Calicut, Kerala, India
Scribble ... Scribble... Scribble... that's what I like :) It doesn't matter what I write, since I write what I SEE& I FEEL what I write! You could find more of personal stuff here . But you could find you in some of them ofcourse... Thanks for reading :)