Powered By Blogger

Thursday 5 February 2015

INKLING SCRIBBLING

The calm night in the moonlight gave her hope. The girl, unlucky, thought hard for a way out of there, but in vain. Eventually she gave in to the dark and foggy sight through the window. And something struck the princess as she giggled; but why? Her hope now restored on the dreams of her knight who’d free her from the witch’s clutches. He’d fight through the goons, break through the walls and ravage upon the witch's empire, dreamt the princess. The princess knew that his way is tough and saw the sneaking freak from behind and “Oh my God! He’s wounded”. And her long scream that followed broke the thoughts as she found the screeching alarm beside her bed. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw that book lying on the floor with the fierce warrior in the open pages. She was holding fast to the pen in her hands, waiting for that day, for the real escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me??

My photo
Calicut, Kerala, India
Scribble ... Scribble... Scribble... that's what I like :) It doesn't matter what I write, since I write what I SEE& I FEEL what I write! You could find more of personal stuff here . But you could find you in some of them ofcourse... Thanks for reading :)